Changes to my practice have been made in line with The British Acupuncture Council to reassure you I can confidently provide treatments to a high standard whilst mitigating the risks of Covid-19.
Risk assessments have been completed to ensure enhanced cleaning, hygiene and handwashing procedures. Although things may look and feel a bit different in clinic, I can assure you that my devotion to your treatment and care has not changed and you will still receive the highest quality treatment for your individual needs.
The main changes to my practice include:
- Patients will be screened before each appointment for Covid-19 symptoms and any exposure.
- New handwashing facilities have been put in place for patients.
- The clinic room and communal areas will be fully cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- A new ventilation system has been installed and the room will be ventilated between patients.
- I will be wearing PPE equipment in line with Government guidance, including a mask, apron and white coat.
- Spacing of appointment in between patients to clean and disinfect the room and to avoid patients meeting in common areas.
All patients will be required to:
- Wear a face mask to every treatment.
- Wash hands before entering the clinic room.
- Sign a Covid-19 self declaration form and answer Covid19- screening information before every appointment.
- Avoid arriving early for an appointment to allow for cleaning. If you do arrive early, please wait in the car or in the fresh air outside the entrance and I will come and collect you.
- Please notify me as soon as possible if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms within 14 days of your appointment.